Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year and an ultrasound

Happy 2008, everyone. Hope you all have a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

My in-laws spent the week of Christmas here in snowy New England helping us out tremendously. Kathy's back & ribs were hurting her, and it was wonderful to have Kay & Roger and Aunt Diane in town from Texas and Arizona assisting us. This comes mostly from me, as it gave me a little time to rest as well. Today Kath's feeling better and I feel a little more ahead of the to-do list. Thank you again, my family.

Today we went to the doc to have an ultrasound. Both babies are doing very well. Baby A (Kicky) is 3lbs 6oz and has a heart rate of 146. Baby B (Jumpy) is 3lbs 7oz and has a heart rate of 160. Both are still breech. We have a neat photo of Jumpy's face, with his eyes wide open.

I will post photos of the ultrasounds once I get home to a scanner.

Tomorrow begins week 30...! Hard to believe there's only a couple of months left.

All the best,
Joe