Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm too old for this...

Last night the boyz decided that something just wasn't right with the world and took turns wailing away. Needless to say, Kath & I are operating on extremely little sleep today. Kinda the polar opposite to yesterday. Ugh. I think we had a total of 2.5 hours of snoozetime. I know that I've been up since 2:30am. Delta the Dog is an old pooch and is losing her hearing. So she got a decent night's rest. I cannot tell you how jealous I was of that dawg snoring away on the floor next to my chair as I was attempting to console a crying baby.

The upside is it's a sunny day and the weather reports indicate that it will be in the 60s towards the end of the week. Okay, it's a stretch for an upside. But hey, that's me...Mr. Positive. Mmm Hmm.

So let's take a poll at how many times I nod off at my desk today. Over/under is 4.

-Joe