Thursday, April 17, 2008

The boyz are sleeping through the night!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No.

But it is becoming clear that Kevin is ready to graduate to 6oz, at least at night.

Kathy's doing the Pavlov thing for the babies, and it's a total hoot. Before we give Jason his bottle, she says, "MMMMM YUMMMM". His little eyes open wide, he smiles, gets excited and opens wide. I really need to videotape this...it's a classic.

I fed Jason this morning and couldn't stop laughing after I said "MMMMM YUMMMM". After burping him, he snuggled up under my chin and was cooing in his own little way. A very sweet moment where he must have been thinking, "Thank you for finally feeding me, you giant dope. Do I amuse you? Am I your clown?"

Kevin doesn't fall for the MMMM YUMMM thing. The moment he catches a glimpse of the bottle, he goes nuts. MMM YUMM Whatever...just gimme the damned bottle.

Another little milestone: when I changed Jason this morning, he didn't cry at all. He kinda just looked at me and was very responsive to my expressions (yes, yes...I know. It's probably all in my imagination. Like I care). They're both beginning to mimic. They love to copy sticking out the tongue, and occasionally they'll smile in response to a smile.

Anyway, that's all the random thoughts for the moment. More later,
- Joe