Saturday, February 9, 2008

Well, guess who's suddenly a father...



Kathy & I would like to introduce to you our sons. They arrived quite a bit ahead of schedule (35 weeks), but both babies and mother are doing fine.



They are, as of yet, unnamed. But here they are (see attached photos) and their stats:



Twin A (aka Jumpy) arrived at 3:13pm 02/08/08 at 6lbs even.


Twin B (aka Kicky) arrived at 3:14pm 02/08/08 at 5lbs 4oz.



Kath had some fairly major complications after the c-section and the babies are premature so they are in the NickYou (I have no idea what the actual spelling is. It's late). So for the moment, I must ask potential visitors to refrain from visiting until mom & babies are given the green light. Please keep her and the babies in your thoughts and prayers that they all heal and develop without further complications.



Personally speaking, I've never been so proud of anyone than I am of my beautiful wife and her ability to make this look easy...when in reality it was anything but. I have more respect and love for her than ever.







More later,


Joe