Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all,
It's been an amazing year and this Thanksgiving I (we, actually) have a huge number of things to be thankful for.

Starting with Joe, an amazing, loving and doting husband who did absolutely everything (and I do mean everything) enabling me to have a healthy and stressfree pregnancy. On top of being a wonderful husband, Joe is an amazing, loving and doting father. Jason and Kevin are very lucky little boys.

I'm thankful that I survived what wasn't an ideal childbirth and am thankful and grateful to the amazing staff at NWH without whom this blog might be the tale of a single parent.

I'm thankful for 2 healthy wonderful boys who bring delight, love and joy into my heart every day. (Also, thankful for the amazing staff at the NWH NICU.) Jason and Kevin are a joy I'd never known before.

I'm thankful for my Dad's good health, after a congestive heart failure and several operations, he's been given a clean bill of health delivered by his cardiologist earlier this week.

I'm thankful for the love and support of my family.

I'm thankful for the love and support of Joe's family.

I'm thankful that Sue is part of our family and lives and am grateful for the joy and love she gives to Kevin, Jason, Joe and I.

I'm sorry if I've left anyone out. This year has been a full one and there are so many more things that I thank God for on a daily basis. So, I'll cover the rest with him later.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Love,
Kathy