Monday, June 2, 2008

Here I be

Greetings, all. Just wanted to take a quick moment to let you know I've changed the name of the blog to reflect Kathy's involvement. Her posts are truly excellent...waaaay surpassing my own "writing" and "observations". So anyway, I wanted to make it known that this bloggy is both of ours...no guest be Kathy.

:: waits for applause to die down ::

So...

:: still waiting ::

*Ahem*

Our nanny has begun work today. Her name's Amanda and has way more twin experience than either of us. So everyone send good karma her way. Kay has been looking after the boyz for the past two weeks and has done a terrific job. Thanks Kay! Now she can relax and be a grandma.

The kids are pretty much getting throught the night. Pretty much. Ok, not so much. But hey, they're babies. I do have to say that they're lucky we find them cute. The other day around 3:30 am I walk over to find out why Kevin's crying. As soon as he saw me, he let out a giggle and started waving his arms, kicking his feet and then began...well, talking to me. Various ga ga goos and laughs. But man, he had a LOT to say. Evidently, he had a great dream he needed to relate.

Suddenly, the fact that I was exhausted didn't matter to me at all. I'm just so damned happy these little buggers are in my life.

-Joe